The world is changing very rapidly and new trends are evolving faster than ever. The web content that was relevant yesterday may not be relevant today because of the dynamic scenario. Thus a website starts looking outdated. Changes should be made in the website from time to time. Website Redesigning offer professional redesign services that can help web pages get back on track. The evolution of the new technologies has provided a lot of options for making any website interactive and user friendly. The ease of use of the site gives more satisfaction to the user.
Gain from redesigning your website:
- Consistent brand identity: Professional designers think about the big picture. They create a visual language for your brand that is consistent across different contexts. Your website, logo, business cards, and even your Twitter profile have to form a coherent whole. Brands that have a consistent visual language make a more memorable impression than those that look like five different side-businesses.
- Improved SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) is a web design strategy to help your business show up in results on Google and other search engines. This kind of site design helps to capture more customers searching for your business online, and drives those customers to your site.
- Quality design builds authority: Through a professional quality visual design, your website can build trust and convert visitors into clients.
In the process of redesigning of a website, we follow the given 3 steps:
- Analysis: First step in redesigning a website is to analyze the current website. In this step, concentrate on the functionality of the site. We (Web Daksh) also examine every feature of the current website before making any changes to it. Its performance on the search engine is also checked. The graphics and the images of the website are checked to improve it later. In short, the advantages and disadvantages of the current website are evaluated before moving onto the next step.
- Client Interaction: This is the most important step in our process. In this step, we discuss with the client about his requirement and expectations from the new website. Giving a brief review of their current website that was examined in the first step. In this step, the changes are finalized for the current site. The user explains his business goals and his special requirements that he wishes to see. This helps us to lay a plan for the project.
- Redesign Process: The actual process of redesigning takes place in this step. According to the plan laid out in step2, our team of trained and experienced developers starts the actual redesigning of the website. The reason behind our success is the balanced relationship between the whole team.
WHY TO HIRE WEB DAKSH
- We re-design your site from scratch – all you need to do is tell us how you want the site to look, and we take care of the technology/design (be it HTML, ASP, PHP, WEB2.0 design – we do it all!).
- We completely provide backend support by helping in design, development and maintenance
- Preliminary business analysis: We make sure we understand your business goals thoroughly and design your website accordingly.