Internet Marketing was introduced in the world marketing arena back in 1994. It started with putting up advertisements in well-known sites and was thus named as Internet Advertisement at initial days of its introduction. Online Marketing started spreading its roots in India after Sabeer Bhatia launched Hotmail in 1996. Technically, marketing efforts done solely over net defines Internet Marketing. Banner ads, pay per click (PPC) and targeted email constitute the list of most commonly used methodologies in web marketing. Internet Marketing has replaced traditional marketing in recent years. It is synergistically a combination of internet’s creative and technical assets. Changing landscapes of business and technology in today's world have created the need of Internet marketing.
- It has a reach to large number of consumers at comparatively lower budget; allowing huge business profits.
- It offers flexible and convenient business, letting customers enquire and make purchase at their leisure.
- It involves brand engagement and assurance of real-time results.
Listed to-do's and facts can provide you leveraging assistance:
- The foremost step that you need to take before hiring any company for online marketing calls for you demands. Before you proceed, decide what you need.
- SEO's past records helps you to conclude. So opt for case studies and references instead of believing in myths.
- Web communities build relationships through natural links.
- Focus is the key element employed in Internet marketing that accelerates business performance.
Why Web Daksh:
- Satisfaction of client is our top- most priority.
- We believe in achieving such market excellence and efficiency that increases profitability.
- We connect organizations with qualified potential customers.